Tuesday, September 02, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog...

yup, exactly my question.. and it has been for a while, good thing reality had me very busy as well on the side or you´d get the idea that I actually put alot of thought into it 8)
I know that there are a couple of people that read the blog simply because they care about us, love us, miss us and want to be part of our lives even though we´ve all been scattered around the world. Those are the people I truly take the time to post pictures for - my family and friends (used synonymous in most cases!). There seem to be others that stop by along the way, be it by stumbling across it by accident or be it curiosity about whatever it may be they are curious about.
Well, after my last blog in February I received very negative comments because obviously I offended someone. And that someone wanted me to stop posting pictures and posts that might offend that person.
???????
I tried to put myself in that person's shoes and looked at it from many different angles but whatever the angle, I came to this conclusion:
DON´T READ MY BLOG IF IT OFFENDS YOU!!!!!!!
simple, huh?
I don´t intend to change my ways and frankly, I don´t see why I should either.
I´ve never intentionally hurt anyone, never leash out at anyone, that´s just not my nature.
Having said this - the answer to my self-imposed question is clear:
TO BLOG

Now that the computer is running again, my overtime at work has been decreased (yippeh) and hopefully with the switch to Windows Vista on top of that my camera will stop fighting me when I download the pictures, there will be ALOT more posts these coming weeks.. because there has been ALOT going on over here!

I think my very first post will have to be Juju with short hair. Short. It wasn´t even short when he was born. I miss his long hair.. it was down to his butt.. wait - let me save the sniffles for the actual post with the pictures.. lol

So yes, we´re back :-)

6 comments:

Kristin L said...

Welcome back! I totally agree with that whole "don't read a blog if it offends you stuff." As long as what you are posting is legal in the country in which you are posting it, then those who are interested can read it and those who are not shouldn't. Now to the real news: Juju with short hair?!?!?!?!?

Joachim said...

"Free speech is a bourgeois prejudice."


Vladimir Ilyich LENIN
Explanation to Emma Goldman in 1920
Russian revolutionary (1870-1924)

Joachim said...

... And as everyone knows: you my sister and i, our whole family is downright bourgeois!

(now, how many of you damn yankee ignoranta did NOT have to google bourgois ?)

---
MARIO/LUIGI ´08

1'up the vote!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you are back!! I have to agree, if people are offended, then they don't need to read your blog. Anyone who knows you, knows you would never intentionally say or do anything to hurt someone. So I say screw 'em and blog away my friend.
Where is the pic of Juju with short hair? OMG, I won't even recognize him! Look forward to catching up with you.

Ana said...

Welcome back!
BTW, your beautiful boy has gorgeous hair!
Well, it grows back.
:)
Greetings from my island.

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

I gotLittle Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site/blog super job. its your life it call freedom blog all you like