Saturday, July 28, 2007

Craft day special...

I thought the special thing about craft day was, that I can get together with my girlfriends, eat good, talk good and craft good..
These are all the things why we do it.. the reason why we should do it all weekend are numerous as well, mainly this one:
Our almost 3 year old trashed his room and fell asleep in it..

On the bright side, the oldest still-at-home kiddo (he he he) continued to clean his room and found - a floor! Wohoo Alex goooooooo

The real reason I came home despite the immanent shock to my system was that I made Isa´s very first skirt today - THANKS Kristin for all the help!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I barely got the laundry switched from washer to dryer since i've been home, and you finished the skirt AND had time to blog it?! Oh, I did take the time to finish the fancy top stitching on the teacher tote bags with Katja while Zavi took a bath. OK, I guess I shouldn't be surprised then. Isa looks very happy with her skirt!