Thursday, July 05, 2007

KAT is HERE!!!

YEAHHHH!!!! Tuesday morning I went to drop the kids off to their usual morning routines of Kindergarten and Omi´s House and then took a little loop away from work to the Frankfurt Airport.. grin.. the only people to know why I was going over there instead of driving in to work as usual were Kat and I...
Her plane was a bit late and I got to exercise my calves for quite a while but when she finally arrived I was bouncing around happily!!!!! Her original leave plans got shot down by means of a thing called passport which you seem to need for international travel.hmm....
The next set of plans didn´t work out either so we were able to convince the rest of the family that the July 4th plans would not be working out because who actually gets to take leave over July 4th to go overseas???? Well, THANKS, whoever you may be that signed those leave papers.. he he
So here she is, back in good old Germany.
First stop was her Dad´s work.. she walked in behind me and I asked if we could get something to eat - the questionmarks on his face were quickly replaced by saucer size eyes (oh yeah - the babe magnet glasses helped!) and big old sobby tears when I stepped aside.. he he he..

So plan A worked great!

Plan B was to pick up Isa from Kindergarten which worked out beautifully as well - she was sooo excited, she jumped up around her neck and didn´t let go for a long time :-D I love seeing those 2 together

Plan C was to see my parents and Juju of course and after Juju realized that the sister from the pictures was real he became her shadow.. lol.. last time they saw each other was when he was born and Kat was in the delivery room with us!!
Off to the last evil part of our devlish plan - go get Alex..
Kat stayed inside the car and I asked Alex to help me unload the stuff from the trunk...
He was kind of irritated by the big red bag and asked what was in it and I told him "her clothes, ding dong" - he saw her get out of the car, dropped everything, ran over Juju and broke his Playmo Castle in many many pieces (meanwhile put back together again:-D) and attacked her.. another case of poooooooooouring tears down her back.. he he..

I love it when plans work out!
Oh yeah, good thing I´m always the one with the camera - that way nobody took a picture of us crying at the airport.. ha ha
My two morning zombies :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I am so happy for your family!