Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hearts Quilt.. Progress - finally!


Yup, it´s starting to come together.. and I think it´s the biggest project I ever tackled! Sometimes I wonder why I thought I´d have enough time to make this Quilt... Life is really hectic (isn´t it always?) and while I´m working endless overtime and we´re trying to get everything ready for Christmas there seems to be very little time to sit down and sew for more than 10 minutes at a time - that just does not cut it..
But, the top is almost done, the basting is next and then I can start quilting. Maybe I´ll take it on vacation with me? Yeah right, like I´ll have much time there! But I´ll try...
This is what it looks like right now, after this post I´ll go back downstairs to sew some more and hopefully finish it this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, I love it! You are a brave woman, I just can't find the time right now to quilt. Hopefully soon though. Can't wait to see it all done and see what you tackle next.