Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Pictures



For the last couple of years at the christmas treelighting ceremony at the WAAF, our favorite Santa aka "Emily's Husband" endures hours of taking pictures with crying children, screaming parents and frantic grandparents cheering their offspring on to smile for Santa...
Since neither of us can pass up an opportunity to dive right into that AND it is his last year here in our community since Emily, the Art Director of the Römer Art Center, has decided to retire in spring, we got these pictures taken. My favorite is another picture though that has nothing to do with our family but makes me laugh out loud everytime I look at it! I´m only posting the link since it is public but I don´t want to put the picture of other people's children on our blog without permission. Here is the link though, if you need a classic Santa moment, this is it!:
www.armygermany.com/santa

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

I thought I recognized that Santa! Say Hi to Emily and Ron for me if you see them again. Oh, and the link is hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of you guys with Santa. He is a brave and patient man. You've gotta love the pic in the link you posted, that is priceless. I believe I have at least one of those for each of my kids..lol