Wednesday, January 02, 2008

little pre-christmas bowling

It´s funny how I can be this much older than the kids but they still kick my butt when it comes to bowling.. well - maybe the little bumper rails helped.. he he.. but let´s face it: I SUCK! ha ha ha
But we all had a great time so that´s all that counts.

Bowling at Dexheim :-)



















go Isa go!!!


















I rock :-)

sssstriiiiike!!!
wonder if I´ll hit anything.. lol

look Mom, THIS is how you do it.. (thanks Juju...lol)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you are as good a bowler as I am...lol Don't you love having your kids show you up, even as young as they are? Glad you all had fun.

Ana said...

Hi! Your blog is so natural and full of love, it's perfect!
I found it while looking for info about a broken ceram cooktop, since I just broke mine by standing on it. :(
(I know, it's hard to explain, lol!)
Any way, keep growing and being a loving family. Greetings from Puerto Rico.