Saturday, August 26, 2006

Are we there yet?

Since all I´ve been doing lately seems to be kid-related I decided to take my 6:00 walking talking alarm this morning to work more on quilting my mom´s garden sign and somehow ended up at innergeek.. ha ha.. don´t ask :-D these things just happen.. and no surprise, I have taken the geek test and achieved:
i am a major geek
Sooo what am I getting at? I have no clue, just thought it was funny - I know I definitely have a geekish side to myself but linger in the non-geek world the other half of my life and enjoy the diversity :-D
Oh - and before you ask, I consider some of you to be part geek as well.. grin grin. especially you, Joe.. he he.. oh yeah!
Just sharing, I think it´s time to finish the quilting on the garden sign and head for the gym.. aaah.. so un-geekish of me! I´ll post a picture of the finished quilt as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Joachim said...

duh! no shite!
but I scored "Super Geek"!

Kristin L said...

I was suprised to see that at 15.58%, I am considered a total geek (barely). This is due only to my severely geeky movie watching tendencies, oh, and that I'm female.

Anonymous said...

Vielen Dank für den guten Sachen

Anonymous said...

Sie haben einige schöne Punkte gibt. Ich habe eine Suche über den Gegenstand und fand vor allem die Menschen mit Ihrem Blog Zustimmung..

Anonymous said...

Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф