Saturday, August 05, 2006

Windows XP committed suizide...

Well well well... it finally got me, too! My Windows XP committed suizide last week and now EVERYTHING is gone.. and by everything I mean exactly that - due to my wonderful toddler my burner was incapacitated in the last months and I had planned to hook up the external burn drive to the computer this weekend and burn some stuff that I don´t want to loose.. also, I was going to write a tutorial about backing up your stuff on a thumb drive.. ha ha ha.. maybe I should have done that LAST weekend! Too bad my other son was on the computer everytime I had an hour... hmm.. oh well, now that everything is gone it´s time for a fresh start (after crying and whining about all of the pictures being gone.. sniff sniff sniff..)
Oh yeah, and I have a NEW burner in the computer now :-D I will use it soon! lol..

No comments: