Sunday, June 10, 2007

Graduation... Class of 007





subtitles should read SOB SOB, SNIFFLES - WAAAAH!!!! Our baby has graduated!!!!
We only have a handful of pics available right now because of battery issues (ehem..) but the graduation ceremony was great, yet looooongggggg
OK OK, I admit publically that I cried when they walked in.. sniff.. good thing I had Juju on my lap and all eyes were on the Seniors - oh yeah and Juju had a shirt to wipe my eyes on.. grin..
Enough of that though - it was great. They had prepared some James Bond music and the band did really good, the partial drumline was great and they had even prepared a rap/song piece while a short movie about the year was shown.
One of the good things was that this time I had no nursing toddler with me that cried "mommy I want boobie" during the turning of the rings and tassles.. ha ha ha..
Supposedly the whole ceremony should have been online since last night but I haven´t found it yet. I will post the link as soon as I can!
And of course, I will add pictures, too!!!!!






ok, let me pose as if I´m actually cool.. he he

















yeah man, I can´t believe it either.. they actually let us graduate!
lol

No comments: