Sunday, June 10, 2007

Senckenberg Museum

Absolutely awesome Museum of Natural History - the Senckenberg Museum conveniently located right next to parts of the University of Frankfurt.













T-Rex outside sporting a Galaxy Jersey - the World Bowl is coming up on June 23!!!
P.S. -he has a micro geocache hidden as well :-D my little reward for dragging the monsters through FFM.. he he










oops, what did I do this time? The vulcano is smoking.....
















Hi Baby Triceratops, I´m Baby Jujusaurus!!! :-D


















Juju on his busride through Frankfurt









Can I throw him into the Dino pit now?









aaaah! He´s gonna get me!!!!

















well deserved break upstairs..












and a cooooooool off at home afterwards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.