Friday, September 08, 2006

Juju is 2...

my baby.. sniff.. :-D
Oh well, with one out of the house and the other almost 18 I should have gotten used to the fact that our kiddos don´t stay small, huh? Well, I haven´t. I can´t believe it´s been 2 years since Kat was here just in time for Juju´s birth and when I look at this HUGE guy today I´m seriously doubting he was ever a baby.. ha ha
Due to the fact that my parents took pictures on his birthday and I think we even forgot to take pictures when his friends came over to destroy the house, here are only the pictures of Juju and his friend Leo who came over to check out cake opportunities that day (2 days ago already).
Unfortunately Juju started running a high fever the same night that just broke some time in the early hours this morning so I didn´t really have time to post them before. As you can also tell, I didn´t have time to clean up the upstairs hallway for the picture, either.. grin grin

1 comment:

Marci said...

He is adorable. I love his hair. They do grow up WAY too fast. My baby is 22.

Thanks for visiting my blog.