Monday, September 04, 2006

Quiltexpo of the Eifel Quilt Ladies (part 2)










Here´s the rest of the pictures, I just got tired of having to insert them one by one and then moving them to the end of the post.. lol.. Again, some are not photographed very well, partially due to the bad angles I had to take them from. Some didn´t turn out very sharp either so that´s the reason they´re missing - I didn´t leave any out deliberately.
Hope I infringe no copyrights here, there were no signs posted with limitations or no photography rules!

3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the tour of the monestary, Maar, and quilt show :-) I can't believe the Eifel isn't on more peoples' lists of places to go. Our camping trip there offered a lot to do as well.

Patty said...

Some amazing quilts !

Marci said...

WOW and WOW!!!! Those quilts were beautiful. I really liked the one with the cross. I wonder if all those lines the come out from it and make it seem as if there is light behind it are quilted in or part of the fabric. I also loved the snowmen quilts. Thanks for sharing!!!