Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Fun and Follies

In case you run into the person who told me going to Ikea on a friday with a tired almost 2 year old and a cranky almost 5 year old that just found out she´ll be getting a shot this afternoon - make sure to shoot him or her in my name.. lol..
On the upside, I actually made it out of there just under 10 Euros including a Latte Macchiato and playtime in the restaurant´s playcorner. Oh yeah, and the broken part I needed to have replaced was free!

On the downside, I just came across this yesterday... I was looking up something for a patient when Google spit this case of necrotic fasciitis out.. shivver.. no thanks! I really feel for this guy..I actually hit the german news bit about it first and it led me to the original story.

After all the fun at my pediatricians office (oh yeah, they know Isa and I have the feeling that about everyone else within a radius of 2 miles does, too!!) I came across this wonderful link to a different kind of screensaver for us quilters and fabric lovers from Laurel Burch - niiice! Guess I´ll have to change that Soccer World Cup 2006 screensaver now, huh?

No comments: