Friday, July 14, 2006

Harry Potter Movie "Order of the Phoenix"

Uuuh - I just came across this little thing... yeah go ahead, get a good chuckle out of it - yes, I have read all the books and have been to some of the midnight sales :-D I think last time we passed time with making a wand (which I generously gave to Isa the next morning), competing in word scrambles (I can´t believe I got beaten by an 8th grader.. lol) and drinking weird ghostly drinks along with tons of other people who all got sorted into houses later. Have no clue what I´m talking about? Read the first Harry Potter book, you´ll feel better.. smile..

So while I was looking around for information on the new book and contemplating whether I should download one of the MP3 versions to listen to while I run I found this website: The leaky cauldron
Well, I didn´t download an audiobook but this is good enough for me tonight, makes me want to put the kids to bed so I can read some!

No comments: