Friday, July 21, 2006

ZELDA...

YEAH! Sorry, I just happen to be a gamer.. lol.. Isa is sooo getting into Zelda - Ocarina of Time on the N64, I can´t believe it!
Of course it is not a good thing that my 4 year old can fight Dokuplants and Sculltulas, I know.. mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.. but what can I say? SHE´s MY DAUGHTER! ha ha ha..
Well, while I´m happy that she´s getting into an older Zelda game I personally can´t wait for the newest one for the GameCube Zelda - Twilight Princess to be released. Too much information for ya? smile.. well, we can´t all be grown-ups now, can we? :-D
The only reason we were sitting in the basement today and played Zelda together was the heat anyways.. we´ve been having 90s for way too long and the basement where our gameroom is happens to be the coolest place in the house, so there you have it - it was a necessity!
Oh, and is Camp Hyrule only for kids??? I sure hope not.. ha ha.. not that I´ll have time but I am loving this.

No comments: