Sunday, July 23, 2006

uuuh - the 80s!


yeah yeah yeah, I´m old as dirt, I know.. ha ha..
when I actually have an hour or so to do nothing but surf I usually get stuck reading other people´s garden or quilt blogs while listening to SWR3 or last.fm
Today it was the latter and I chose to listen to some 80s music - wohoo! The salsa didn´t do it for long than half an hour, maybe I was all salsaed out from listening and dancing to it all morning (see the offspring below) while cleaning (shhh.. don´t tell anyone I was cleaning!). So the first song coming on was from Tesla and wow - I probably haven´t heard from them since the 80s!
Why am I telling you about this? Because if you don´t have last.fm it´s probably a good idea to download it and revisit some music you have not heard for a while!
Actually, I should stop surfing the web and start marking my mom´s gift for quilting but I can´t find the new chalk I just bought for this.. aaah!!!!! I should have gone to craft day because I know Kristin definitely would have had something to mark it with! Oh well, Playmo Land was good, too :-D

No comments: